Who is Valentine?
- Valentine is a 45+ year old Georgia based company, specializing in the production of powdered dietary supplements and nutrition products.
Does Valentine have their own brand or sell direct to the public?
- VEI does not have a house or private label brand. We do not compete with our customers.
Does Valentine produce capsules, tablets, bars, or liquids?
- No, we only produce powdered nutritional products
What certifications does Valentine have?
- Our facilities are NSF – cGMP Certified, Certified Organic, Kosher and Informed Choice certified.
What types of products does Valentine produce?
- We specialize in producing powders across multiple categories including:
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Gainers
- Meal Replacements
- Organic Greens and Super Foods
- Natural and non-GMO
- Single Ingredient Fills
- Vitamin and Mineral Blends
- If it’s a powder……we do it!
What R&D services does Valentine provide?
- Our R&D team works closely with each customer through the innovation, development and formulation process. Our team can develop custom formulas from start to finish or co-author formulas with customers.
Does Valentine provide off-the-shelf or stock formulas?
- No, all formulas and products are proprietary and confidential to our clients. We understand the importance of confidentiality and are proud to have maintained great relationships with many long time clients for that very reason.
What type of packaging options does Valentine have?
- We can package products in a variety of containers including:
- HDPE and PET bottles
- Gusseted Pouches
- Single Serve Packets
- Composite Cans
What label types can you apply?
- Pressure Sensitive
- Shrink Sleeve
- Glue Affixed
- Printed Pouches
Does Valentine provide printing and label art services?
- No, customers supply labels and artwork for all packaging types.
What are the minimum order quantities (MOQ) for each order?
- Due to certain regulations, some products require standard batch sizes. Many variables dictate the actual batch size; powder density, required line time for packaging and blending, etc. Minimums are set to provide the most efficient and economical pricing possible to our customers. Typically MOQ’s fall within the 3,000 to 5,000 unit range.
What is the lead time for the first order?
- 8-10 Weeks from order confirmation
What is the lead time for subsequent orders?
Dose Valentine warehouse finished goods?
- Customer orders are scheduled for pick up with the customer as soon as the product clears required microbiological, analytical testing, physical, and organoleptic testing.
What QC process does Valentine have in place?
- Our Standard Operating Procedures are implemented with one goal in mind – quality! Valentine is NSF – cGMP certified and Informed Choice certified. These rigorous certifications demand that we use the finest quality ingredients and manufacturing practices to produce the highest quality products and we have for over 45 years.