1. Who is Valentine Enterprises, Inc.?
- VEI is a 40+ year old, Georgia based, company specializing the production of powdered dietary supplements and nutrition products.
2. What certifications does VEI have?
- Our facilities are NSF – cGMP Certified, NSF for Sport Certified, Certified Organic, Kosher and currently undergoing Informed Choice certifications.
- VEI is registered with the FDA under the Bioterrorism Act
- VEI is regularly inspected by the Georgia Department of Agriculture.
- VEI has an HACCP program.
- VEI is certified as an Organic Processor.
- VEI has Kosher-certified products.
3. What types of products does VEI produce?
- We specialize in producing powders across multiple categories including:
- Sports Nutrition
- Weight Gainers
- Meal Replacements
- Vitamin and Mineral Blends
- Single Ingredient Fills
- Organic Greens and Super Fruits
- Pet Supplements
- And More…..
4. What R&D services does VEI provide?
- Our R&D team works closely with each customer through the development and formulation process. Our team can develop custom formulas from start to finish or co-author formulas using customer supplied basic nutrition profiles.
5. Does VEI provide off-the-shelf or stock formulas?
- No, all formulas and products are proprietary and confidential to our clients. We understand the importance of confidentiality and are proud to have maintained great relationships with many long time clients for that very reason.
6. Does VEI have their own brand or sell direct to consumer?
- VEI does not have a house or private label brand. We do not believe in competing with our customers.
7. What types of packaging options does VEI have?
- We can package products in a variety of containers including:
- HDPE and PET bottles
- Gusseted Pouches and Single Serve Packets
- Composite Cans
- Pails and Boxes
8. What labeling types are available?
- Pressure Sensitive
- Shrink Sleeve
- Glue Affixed
- Printed Pouches
9. Does VEI provide printing and label art services?
- No, customers supply labels and artwork for all packaging types.
10. What are the minimum order quantities (MOQ) for each order?
- Due to certain regulations, some products require standard batch sizes. Many variables dictate the actual batch size; powder density, required line time for packaging and blending, etc. Minimums are set to provide the most efficient and economical pricing possible to our customers. Typically MOQ’s fall within the 3,000 to 5,000 unit range.
11. What is the lead time for the first order?
- 8 Weeks from receipt of customer supplied labels
12. What is the lead time for subsequent orders?
13. What are the payment terms?
- Payment terms for new customers are 50% up front and 50% prior to shipment, unless credit applications are approved or strong payment history is demonstrated. Established customers pay on Net 30 terms.
14. Does VEI warehouse finished goods?
- No, orders are scheduled for pick up with the customer as soon as the product clears microbiological testing and quality control standards.
15. What QC process does VEI have in place?
- Our Standard Operating Procedures are implemented with one goal in mind – quality! VEI is NSF – cGMP certified and NSF – For Sport certified. These rigorous certifications demand that we use the finest quality ingredients and manufacturing practices to produce the highest quality products and we have a 40+ year history of doing just that.